Zum Inhalt springen

Wintertraum 2018-2019 Hotel Questions

DeadJack5

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello,

Pardon my poor translation, I'm looking to stay at Phantasialand In January 2019 for the Wintertraum event staying on the 9th to the 11th. 

I am unable to book those dates due to it saying "Not Available". Is this just a glitch or are the hotels due to shut in that time period?

Also, will there be any Hotel bundles for the event like they did for 2017-18 for the stay?

Thank you in advance!

The dates you mentioned are also not available for me.

Apparently you're too late with your booking. 

I think you need to find another date. Alternatively, if you're lucky, check back every now and then.  It is possible that people will cancel their booking.  This is free of charge up to 21 days before the booked date.

Forgot to answer the second question. 

These bundles do not seem to be offered anymore except for one night from Sunday to Monday.  They've obviously been replaced by the early bird discount.

@DeadJack5 you should call the hotels to check why they are already "booked out" on these days and to find out if there is even a chance, that rooms will be available again. Could be a company that has booked both hotels for that period. If that is the case you might not have a chance.

Phone: +49 (0)2232 36-666  (They speak english)

During Winterseasons, there are sometimes big Christmas (Or Post-Christmas...)-events of bigger companies. In order to offer all employes a bed in the hotel, the block every room of the hotels, so that other people can't book them. You should check again later, because sometimes a number of these rooms will get back into public sale. 

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist jetzt archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...