Zum Inhalt springen

Adventure Pass purchase in Wintertraum

DeadJack5

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello (excuse my poor translation) 

I am thinking of attending Wintertraum on the 9th to the 11th (staying off site as the hotels are unavailable). I was considering buying an adventure pass on my first day of the event. Will this cover entry for the 3 days I'm attending? Will I be able to attend the Ride Time of Taron and Raik? And do the staff speaking English on site to help me purchase my pass? 

Thank you! 

The pass will cover all your entries for one year, so within the three days you will visit the park. For sure the staff speaks english and will help you. It isn't known yet, if there will be ERT's in Klugheim in winter for the annual passes. And if, this is a special period. If you only want to buy the pass if you would get the ERT, you should wait and write to Phantasialand about 1-2 weeks before your visit. They will help you out.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb DeadJack5:

Hello (excuse my poor translation) 

I am thinking of attending Wintertraum on the 9th to the 11th (staying off site as the hotels are unavailable). I was considering buying an adventure pass on my first day of the event. Will this cover entry for the 3 days I'm attending? Will I be able to attend the Ride Time of Taron and Raik? And do the staff speaking English on site to help me purchase my pass? 

Thank you! 

The extra ride time is for hotel guests only, if it will be offered again. The ERT for the Annual Pass holders would be only on selected days, if it is also offered again. Also, in the winter time it is in the morning an hour before the park opens.